- Accepted Jesus as my Lord in July of 1983.
- I have three children and 6 grandchildren
- Am a Gideon
- Serve as deacon at Churchill Baptist Church in San Antonio, TX.
- I was raised in a home where I knew about Jesus Christ. At age twelve asked Jesus to come into my heart and was later baptized.
- Have served as a deacon for over 35 years, taught Sunday School, and upon retiring in 2016 began leading a Wednesday Bible study for Senior adults at church.
- Jesus has placed a burden on my heart for lost souls and am encouraged with what He is doing through Dick Senter Ministries.
- My wife,Lilia, and I have been married for 43 years. We are blessed with three children and six grandchildren and pleased that my family knows Jesus personally.
- Have been a member of Churchill Baptist Church in San Antonio for 18 years where I serve as a deacon and in other roles.
- Serve on the China Strategic Mission Team that is comprised of other San Antonio Baptist churches involved in outreach to south China. Have had the opportunity to go on an International Commission project in central America and hope to work additional projects.
- Came to know Jesus as my Lord as a 10 year old through the guidance of my family.
- Recently retired from 44 years as an insurance claims adjuster, having founded and run an Independent Adjuster firm for the last 20 years.